All songs written, performed and recorded by Kristen Ford except where noted. All tracks remastered for this release by Kristen Ford on her laptop.
Many thanks to all of the contributing musicians, engineers and venues. Special thanks to Plaid on Plaid, Cookie Remains, Tilt-A-Whirl and The Grooves Moons for permission to use their songs. These recordings stretch from 2006 until Mid October of 2012. I hope to showcase my growth as a songwriter and musician. Please forgive the varying quality of these recordings, sometimes the spontaneity of the song is part of the magic. I also think that 21 tracks is far too many, but I wanted to release a solid look back on my career thus far, and a good mix tape is a long one. Thank you thank you! Kfo
released October 12, 2012
1. Hand Grenade 2009 (unreleased) Bootleg recording Boston
2. Love is a Heartbeat 2012 (unreleased) Recording, loops and bass by Ariel Bernstein Vs the World Studios, Boston
3. Paint These Walls 2007 (unreleased) Bootleg recording Chicago
4. Lucid 2006 (unreleased) Matt Brown (vocals) Ben Carver (drums and recording and arrangement help) Chicago
5. Sky Factory 2008 (Filthy, Nasty) Drums, bass, additional instruments and mix by Lee madeloni, produced by June Millington, mastering by Ken Lee. recorded at IMA Studios, Goshen MA
6. Good Good Good 2012 (unreleased) Bootleg recording Boston
7. Good Morning 2011 (The Grindstone) Drums Ariel Bernstein, Bass Kirsten Lamb, Violin Kara Kulpa, Recorded at Drop Site Studios in Boston by Keith Hollis, Mixed by Lee Madeloni, Mastering Peter Seibel
8. Matchbox 2007 (Unreleased) Recorded by Ann Van Marter at the Winchester, Chicago
9. Sky is Falling 2012 (unreleased) Bootleg Recording, Boston
10. Out of My Body 2012 (Common Bum, by Tilt-A-Whirl) Song written by Jared Creighton of Tilt-A-Whirl, performed by Tilt-A-Whirl, recording by Curtis Killian at Mattress Fort Studios, Boston MA. Mastering by Luke Sullivan
11. Sunshine State 2010 (unreleased) Bootleg Recording, Boston
12. Falling (down with me) 2012 (unreleased) percussion and vocals by Ariel Bernstein, vocals and recording and mix by Jared Creighton, Little Red Room studios, Boston
13. Robot 2008 (unreleased but somehow mentioned by Rolling Stone magazine, May 30, 2008) Piano and backing vocals by Liz Willis Recorded, Mix and Master by Leanne Ungar at IMA Studios, Goshen MA
14. Fingertips 2007 (unreleased, by Cookie Remains) Performed live by Cookie Remains at The Oprhanage Chicago. Cookie Remains is Mark Gill and Kristen Ford. Engineer unknown.
15. Somma Dat Love 2011 (unreleased) Bootleg recording Castle Rock, CO
16. Skin and Bones 2012 (unreleased, by The Grooves Moons) Performed live by The Grooves Moons at Bull McCabes, Somerville MA. Song written by Shelby Francis, recorded and mixed by Ariel Bernstein
17. Pretty Little Mind 2012 (Airplane EP) Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by Jesse Ciamataro at the Loft, Salem MA.
18. Braindrops 2007 (And Then The Fall, by Plaid on Plaid) Song written by Ann Van Marter. Performed by Plaid on Plaid which is Ann Van Marter, Buck Foley and Kristen Ford. Recorded and Mixed by Ben Carver in Chicago
19. Keep Pace 2010 (Alone, Together) Squeezebox, glockenspiel vocals and production by Audrey Ryan, Mixed by Keith Hollis at Drop Site Studios, Somerville MA, Mastered by Adam Michael Rothberg
20. Doo Dah 2007 (unreleased) Performed live at The Orphanage, Engineer Unknown
21. Stars without Names 2012 (unreleased) Bootleg, Boston MA